26 July - COVID-19 Update
South Australians received great news today in the State Government update, and we are pleased to advise that it is very likely the stringent lockdown restrictions will be eased at midnight, Tuesday 27 July.
Because of the anticipated lifting of restrictions, we can now safely welcome back some Employees to their worksites and over the coming days we will roll-out our Back-to-Work Transition Plan (depending on restrictions being lifted as anticipated) to ensure a safe return to work for everyone at Bedford.
Bedford Business Update
On Tuesday 27 July we will re-open our Packaging operations at Panorama, Elizabeth, and Torrensville. Employees and Staff who work in these packaging sites are being contacted today (Monday 26 July) and offered the opportunity to return to work (as per their normal rostered hours), should they choose to return and can comply with the SA Government regulations listed below:
- All Employees and Staff are required to check-in via QR code on arrival
- All Employees and Staff must wear a mask at work. It would be a good idea to bring your own cloth mask as they are more comfortable than the surgical masks we supply
- All Employees and Staff must adhere to social distancing as per SA Health guidelines
- If you use public transport, make sure you check in using the QR code and wear a mask as per SA Health guidelines
- Any Staff or Employee travelling to and from work, must carry the Travel to Work Notice
When at Bedford during lockdown
- There are minimal food options available at the cafe, so remember to bring your own morning tea and lunch
- Wash and sanitise your hands regularly
If you cannot follow these requirements we will have to send you home
All other working arrangements remain unchanged at this time.
Until we have further information, below is a list of helpful links:
Four Tiers of Exposure Sites
Aspen Medical, 17 Main North Road, Medindie
Telephone: Bookings on 0437 325 123
Thank you again to all Bedford Clients and their families, and Staff and their families, for continuing to help keep everyone safe and well. We will provide further details of our Return-to-Work Transition Plan as soon as possible.