29 March - COVID-19 Update
Further to the update to SA Health guidelines that apply from 12.01am on 26 March 2022, a reminder that Bedford Group sites remain 'high-risk settings'.
Although close contacts may now be allowed to finish quarantine and return to activities within the broader community (from day eight post-exposure), unfortunately, it does still mean that close contacts must continue to isolate away from all Bedford sites until 14 days post exposure.
If you’re confused about what you need to do to stay COVID-safe at Bedford, these points should help to clarify.
- If you are absent due to symptoms, close contact, or have a positive test result from a PCR test or home-administered RAT, you MUST inform us via the Bedford COVID Text Line – 0428 598 199
- Report your Bedford-issued RAT results to bedfordgroup.com.au/reportmyrat
- How long should I stay away? As Bedford is a ‘high risk setting’, positive results require 10 days isolation and close contacts must isolate away from Bedford for 14 days post exposure
- QR code for contact tracing x 2 – we still require the SA Health checkin at door, and ALSO in any work area that displays our QR code posters
- Social distancing – please continue to maintain your 1.5m distance where possible
- Mask wearing – Bedford requires all staff, clients and employees to wear medical masks, unless exempt
- Hand washing - make sure to thoroughly wash your hands regularly during the day, with soap when possible, or use hand sanitiser
- Close contact rule has been increased to 4 hours instead of 15 mins
- See the FAQs, which is updated regularly when any changes occur here bedfordgroup.com.au/about-us/covid-19-updates
Thanks again to everyone continuing to follow the protocols and guidelines to support keeping our workplace as safe and healthy as we can!