250g thigh chicken filled, cut into strips
2 cups thickened cream
1 large brown onion, diced
1 red capsicum, chopped
2 spring onions, diced
1 zucchini, chopped
1 500g dry fusilli pasta
2tbs olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 180C.
2. Boil pasta following directions on packet.
3. Heat olive oil in a large pan.
4. Gently fry all ingredients on a low heat until golden brown.
5. Add the cream and simmer until the sauce thickens.
6. Season to taste.
7. Add cooked pasta. Place the mix into an oven-proof dish.
8. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top and bake for 20 minutes.
Serve with a Greek salad.