2 packets Arnott's Choc Ripple biscuits 250g (crushed)
2 blocks peppermint Cadbury Crème Centre Chocolate 200g (or flavour of choice)
1 tin Nestle Condensed Milk 395g
2 blocks Cadbury Dark Cooking Chocolate 200g
200g Copha (melted)
1. Line slice tin (18cm x 28cm) with Glad Go-Between allowing an overhang on the long sides of tin.
2. Chop crème chocolate into squares, then halve squares again.
3. Melt butter, condensed milk and chopped chocolate together over a low heat.
4. Mix this mixture with the crushed biscuits.
5. Press mixture into the lined slice tin.
6. Use a metal spoon dipped in water to press mixture into tin.
7. Chill slice in fridge.
8. Melt dark chocolate and copha together, pour over chilled slice.
9. Place in fridge and allow chocolate to set.
10. Remove slice from tin, stand at room temperature for 5-10 mins and cut into slices.
11. Place cut slice back in the fridge. Lasts up to 5 days.