Kitchen Corner - Kaylah & Lauren’s rockcakes
These rockcakes are the perfect Autumn snack to enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee!
- 3 cups self raising flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 230g butter
- 1 orange
- 200g sultanas
- 150g cranberries
- 150g sugar
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Combine butter, flour and baking powder. Rub together with hands to form breadcrumbs.
- Add cranberries, sultanas, sugar and eggs to form a mixture
- Spoon mixture, in your desired size, onto lined baking tray
- Cook rockcakes for 15 minutes until golden
Want to experiment with different flovours? Try substituting cranberries and sultanas for dried cherries and coconut! Yum!