This year, we’re asking you to help us convert the unused gym at The Bedford Panorama campus into The Bedford Art Space. Your generosity, coupled with the NDIS funding, will allow us to create a dedicated art space for people with disability to learn about art, and use it as a form of recreation and expression.
Your donation will contribute towards:
- The refurbishment of the existing gym into a modern, community art space.
- A pottery kiln and a turning wheel.
- A professional art teacher/artist.
- Art supplies like paint brushes, pottery tools, craft items and books.
- Adjustable art easels and tables.
- Seating for clients with disability.
- A high-resolution camera.
- Canvases, printing large-scale screen prints, framing.
“The Bedford Art Programme has helped me become a better painter,” Eugene, Bedford Day Options team member said.
As a thank you for your donation, you will receive an invitation to the launch of the Bedford Exhibition at SALA 2019, to see your contribution take shape as art created by our talented artists.
There are other ways to contribute to our cause: if you’re a skilled artist, or an art student, you can offer your time to teach at The Bedford Art Space.
On behalf of The Bedford Group, thank you for your generosity. It has helped us change, and better the lives of numerous people with disability. We look forward to your continued support.
Here’s to creating a masterpiece for change, together.
If you would like to donate visit: https://bit.ly/2FE8pYd or call 1300 981 519