Day Options Manager
- Full time, permanent - 38 hrs per week
- Generous salary packaging
- Mobile phone and laptop provided
- A supportive and collaborative team
Bedford changes the lives of people with disability by building capacity, independence, and wellbeing. We do this by providing a broad suite of NDIS support services including employment opportunities and social participation activities. We offer exceptional tailored services to meet individual goals, in the workplace and in the community. We build healthy relationships, foster skills to last a lifetime, and pride ourselves on providing hands-on support to plan all areas of our clients’ lives. Above all, we promote individual choice and control to empower people with disability to live fulfilled and happy lives.
About the Role
This full time, permanent position located at our Port Pirie site is responsible for providing expert NDIS knowledge, coaching, training, and direction to the Port Pirie Day Options staff. Reporting to the Senior Manager - Day Options, this role is also essential in providing strategic, region-specific input to assist in the growth of the program.
- Mentoring and coaching staff
- Overseeing staff recruitment
- Monitoring service delivery in compliance with the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Framework
- Facilitating team meetings and staff development opportunities
- Continuous improvement, strategic growth
- Consultation with HR to manage and address personnel queries and issues
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to deliver a high-standard of services
- Completing internal and external reporting
Skills and experience
- A tertiary degree in Disability, Developmental Education or equivalent (highly desired)
- Eligibility for membership to Developmental Educators Australia Incorporated (highly desired)
- Experience in the disability sector and / or community engagement
- Expert NDIS knowledge
- People leadership experience
For this role the following documents must be provided prior to a formal offer of employment with Bedford Phoenix Incorporated:
- a National Police Clearance (no older than 6 months)
- driver’s licence
- NDIS worker screening clearance
- evidence of right to work in Australia
- evidence of FULL vaccination with a TGA-approved COVID-19 vaccine or an acceptable exemption*
What's in it for you
- Generous salary packaging up to $15,900 tax free p/a
- The stability of a permanent position
- Work / life balance with a regular set of working hours
- The opportunity to build your leaderships skills and progress your career
- Rewards and recognition program
- Changing the lives of people with disability
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Alisa Williams, Senior Manager, Day Options on 0479 187 079. All enquires will be treated in confidence.
This position is within the disability sector and is subject to the relevant Emergency Management Directions. This currently requires proof of full COVID vaccination (two doses plus a booster) with a TGA-approved vaccine or evidence of an acceptable exemption from SA Health prior to being appointed to this role. Please visit legislation.sa.gov.au/legislation/CV19 for further information.
Bedford values diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace and encourage applications from First Nations, people with disability and people of all gender identities.