2x Marketing Business Partners (.8 FTE)
As the Marketing Business Partner, you will provide your assigned portfolios with specialist marketing advice in order to support their specific marketing requirements and objectives.
- Partner with your assigned Business Units to build strong and effective working relationships within the business.
- Ensure consistency of approach with the Bedford brand strategy in order to maintain and further strengthen brand integrity.
- Develop quality marketing materials and communication plans across your portfolio.
- Develop campaign briefing documents.
- Ensure your portfolio’s marketing objectives are met on time and in budget.
- Develop and publish content to maximise your portfolio’s online and social media presence.
- Identify proactive media and marketing opportunities in order to promote good news’ stories.
- Assist with the planning of campaigns and promotions for your portfolios.
Essential Skills and Qualities:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Well developed business partnering and relationship management skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Proficient in the MS Office suite of products.
- A current driver’s licence
An innovative and organized approach is essential, coupled with a positive and empathic attitude towards people with a disability and the ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, demanding environment.
If this sounds like you, we absolutely want to hear from you!
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Vassil Malandris, Senior Manager Marketing, Media and Communications on (08) 8275 0343. All enquires will be treated with confidence.