Accounts Payable Manager
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and efficient processing of invoices and assisting with process improvement. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant and changing industry sector. This role will suit an individual with a natural affinity for people with disability whom Bedford support.
- Manage and lead a busy accounts payable department, ensuring that all financial transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Account management and processing of supplier invoices.
- Matching purchase orders and processing invoices as per run report.
- Processing payments including international payments and cheque runs.
- Accurately filing invoices and payment documentation.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Dealing with internal and external queries.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Reviewing credit applications and setting up new accounts.
- Processing regional and off-site expenses and petty cash reimbursements.
- Reviewing and authorising invoices for payment runs.
- Identifying areas for improvements in systems and current processes.
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Clare Coombs, Recruitment Specialist.