Administration Officer - Mt Gambier
Reporting to the Site Manager, the Administration Officer works as a member of the administrative team ensuring the highest levels of customer service are provided in a proactive, effective and efficient manner.
- Provide efficient administrative support
- Maintain accurate financial records
- Reconcile accounts at the end of each month by ensuring all jobs are coded correctly
- Maintain accurate client records
- Assist with document control and continuous improvement
- Greet and assist all internal and external customers in a professional manner
- Contribute to building a strong team environment
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and self motivated with a strong customer focus. You will possess well developed interpersonal and communication skills and have the ability to deliver outcomes within agreed timeframes. You will also enjoy dealing with multiple stakeholders and managing competing priorities.
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong administrative experience with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
How to apply:
To apply for this role, you will need to provide a cover letter outlining what you can bring into this role as well as a current and up to date resume.
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Kerryn Holland, Customer Service Officer on 8725 6088. All enquires will be treated with confidence.