A dynamic and varied administration role within the landscape maintenance team, based in Panorama and requiring travel between depots.
- Full time, permanent
- Small, supportive team environment
- Generous salary packaging
Bedford changes the lives of people with disability by building capacity, independence, and wellbeing. We promote individual choice and control to empower people with disability to live fulfilled and happy lives. Adelaide Property and Gardens (APG) has been providing extensive landscaping and horticulture services for over 30 years. APG offers varied and flexible services with a proven track record of outstanding service delivery. This division of Bedford provides meaningful work and life skills to over 140 people with disability.
This role reports to the General Manager, Horticulture and provides a broad range of administrative support to the Horticulture team at the Panorama and Pooraka sites. Requiring a high level of self-discipline, organisation and stakeholder service and engagement, this role is suited to an individual who is comfortable working independently within a small team.
- Maintenance of physical and digital records
- Manage enquiries and action work requests
- Develop reporting documents
- Provide financial administration support including reconciliation, maintaining records, and submitting claims
- Work closely with the WHS and QA team to maintain compliance and understand potential hazards and risks
- Travel to other sites to provide administrative support as required
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in an administration role
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience involving contracts and accounting administration
- Driver’s licence and vehicle
What’s in it for you?
- Access to generous salary packaging, claim up to $15,900 p/a tax free
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition through the Bedford Rockstars program
- Onsite café and barista
- Onsite parking
Applications close Wednesday 27th October 2021. For a copy of the Position Description, please go to the careers section of our website at https://bedfordgroup.com.au/ca...
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Jamie Thornton, General Manager, Horticulture on 0421 615 985. All enquires will be treated in confidence.