Appointment Setter / Administrator
Reporting into the Team Manager – Client Engagement, the primary function of this role is to schedule and confirm appointments with clients and/or their supporters as well as providing administration support to the client engagement team.
- Support employees to achieve their NDIS goals and objectives
- Schedule appointments with clients and/or their representatives to meet with Bedford staff to affect a new Service Agreement
- Whenever possible, prior to the agreed appointment time, obtain a copy or extract of a client’s NDIS plan to assist in facilitation of the service agreement meeting
- Confirm appointments, if required re-schedule appointments which need to be re-booked
- Maintain timely and accurate document control, including Progress Notes and communication to client services and/or their representatives
- Maintain accurate recording and distribution of all telephone messages
- Provide reports to management as required
- Proven ability to build strong relationships while working in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; high level of emotional intelligence.
- Computer literacy and knowledge in MS Office suite.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work from different sites, as and when required
- A current driver’s license (desirable).
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Phill Ashby – Team Manager, Client Engagement on 0468 571 702.
All enquires will be treated in confidence.
Applications closes on 12th May 2021.