This casual cleaning role working approximately 15 hours per week across 5 weekdays is responsible for the day-to-day cleaning requirements of a commercial location in Port Lincoln. It involves the use of commercial cleaning machinery and a knowledge and understanding of the chemicals used in the cleaning process. This role requires the ability to work from 6.00am-9.00am Monday to Friday.
- Responsible for completing daily cleaning requirements as per contract and rosters requirements.
- Daily use of cleaning equipment and chemicals as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Responsible for taking reasonable steps to follow all appropriate processes with regards to incidents, hazards and risks as well as respond to these in a timely way.
- Acquire and maintain work health and safety knowledge relevant to your workplace and understand all operations and associated hazards and risks.
The role may also require you to;
- Assist in training employees as per their Individual Training Plans (ITPs) with assistance from the Personnel & Training Officer as required.
- Complete required documentation on employees with regards to their Individual Training Plans (ITPs) as required.
- Complete various administration work as requested.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings as required.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced cleaner with a commercial/industrial cleaning background. You will have the ability to operate cleaning machinery and safely use and handle the chemicals used in the cleaning process. You will be positive, well-organised and possess strong verbal communications skills with the ability to deliver excellent customer service.
To be successful in this role you will also require;
- A driver’s licence
- A National Police Clearance no older than 6 months
- A current clearance to work with people with a disability
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Johanna Way, Supervisor on 0429 670 806. All enquires will be treated in confidence.
Applications close 30th June, 2021.