Join Bedford as part of the Transformation team implementing strategy within a complex organisation across 17 sites.
- Develop and deliver key change strategies
- 24-month, fixed term contract
- Located in Panorama
Bedford changes the lives of people with disability by building capacity, independence, and wellbeing. We do this by providing a broad suite of NDIS support services including employment opportunities and social participation activities. We offer exceptional tailored services to meet individual goals, in the workplace and in the community. We build healthy relationships, foster skills to last a lifetime, and pride ourselves on providing hands-on support to plan all areas of our customer’s lives. Above all, we promote individual choice and control to empower people with disability to live fulfilled and happy lives.
About the Role:
Located at our Panorama site and reporting to the Executive Manager of Transformation, this role is an integral part of a team of professionals developing and delivering the Transformation Project occurring across Bedford. This role operates within a complex environment across a diverse range of stakeholders and multiple sites.
- Implementation of the Change Management strategy
- Development of change management plans for individual projects
- Provision of change management advice and counsel
- Analysis of stakeholder impact
- Assessments of change readiness throughout the life of each project
- Supervision of the execution of the Change Management plan
You will have previous experience leading, developing, and delivering a successful strategic transformation and the ability to provide clear advice and analysis to different levels of stakeholders.
Other essential qualities and skills include
- Tertiary qualification in Organisational Development/Change Management
- Demonstrated leadership
- Excellent planning and problem solving
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Experience and/or qualifications in change methodologies such as PROSCI
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Sam Pons, Executive Manager, Transformation on 0426 613 987. All enquires will be treated in confidence.