Located at our Balyana site at Clapham, the role is offered on a permanent part-time basis (Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Public Holidays from 11am to 7pm) until the end of June. There is a possibility of an extension period after 30 June 2021.
Key requirements of the role and personal attributes:
- Cooking, serving and maintaining daily operation of a commercial kitchen catering for up to 40 residents onsite
- Preparation of lunch and dinner as per set menu and recipes
- Ability to work independently and in a small group
- Affinity in working with people with disability
- Flexibility to potentially cover shifts across multiple locations.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
- Certificate III in Kitchen/Catering Operations or relevant experience
- Current DCSI screening, or the new NDIS Worker Screening (as at Feb 2021)
- Current National Police Clearance
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Soren Gemo, Operations Manager – Hospitality on 0434 185 844. All enquires will be treated in confidence.
Applications close Friday 16 April 2021.