Reporting to the Senior Supervisor, this position is responsible for the day-to-day cleaning requirements of site premises to consistently high standards. The Cleaning Supervisor will also be responsible for providing training and support for a small group of employees with a disability whilst overseeing their safety.
- Champion the delivery of the NDIS Practice Standards, NDIS Code of Conduct, as well as the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework.
- Support employees to achieve their NDIS goals and objectives.
- Responsible for completing daily cleaning requirements as per contract and rosters requirements.
- Daily use of cleaning equipment and chemicals as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Assist in training employees as per their Individual Training Plans (ITPs) with assistance from the Personnel & Training Officer as required.
- Complete required documentation on employees in regard to their Individual Training Plans (ITPs) as required.
- Required to report any accidents or damages to the Senior Cleaning Supervisor.
- Required to report any machine maintenance/break down issues or other issues to the Senior Cleaning Supervisor.
- Complete various administration work as requested.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings as required.
- Responsible for taking reasonable steps to ensure you follow all appropriate processes in regards to incidents, hazards and risks as well as respond to these in a timely way
- Acquire and maintain work health and safety knowledge relevant to your workplace and understand all operations and associated hazards and risks.
- Other duties as per the direction of the Senior Cleaning Supervisor.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Cleaner from a contract cleaning background. You will understand how to use all cleaning equipment and chemicals. You will be positive, well organized and possess the desire to support people with disability. You will enjoy leading teams, delivering excellent customer service and have strong interpersonal skills.
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Colleen Barrow, Senior Cleaning Supervisor on 8275 0369. All enquires will be treated in confidence.
To download a copy of the Position Description, see below.