This full time, permanent position reporting to the Senior Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day cleaning requirements of site premises to consistently high standards. The Cleaning Supervisor will also be responsible for providing training and support for a small group of employees with a disability whilst overseeing their safety.
- Responsible for completing daily cleaning requirements as per contract and rosters requirements at several Bedford sites.
- Daily use of cleaning equipment and chemicals as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Assist in training employees as per their Individual Training Plans (ITPs) with assistance from the Personnel & Training Officer as required.
- Complete required documentation on employees with regards to their Individual Training Plans (ITPs) as required.
- Complete various administration work as requested.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings as required.
- Responsible for taking reasonable steps to follow all appropriate processes with regards to incidents, hazards and risks as well as respond to these in a timely way.
- Acquire and maintain work health and safety knowledge relevant to your workplace and understand all operations and associated hazards and risks.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced cleaner with a commercial/industrial cleaning background. You will have the ability to operate cleaning machinery including floor cleaners and previous experience stripping and sealing floors will be advantageous. You will be positive, well-organised and possess a desire to support others. You will have strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to deliver excellent customer service.
To be successful in this role you will also require;
- A driver’s licence
- A National Police Clearance no older than 6 months
- A current clearance to work with people with a disability
A full South Australian driver’s licence is required for this position as the position is based at the Panorama site, but you may be required to travel to other Bedford sites on occasion.
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Colleen Barrow, Cleaning Senior Supervisor on 08 8275 0211. All enquires will be treated in confidence.
Applications close 30th June, 2021.