Cleaning Supervisor - Mt Gambier
Reporting to the Customer Service Officer, this position is a six month contract role and is responsible for the day-to-day cleaning requirements of site premises to consistently high standards. The Cleaning Supervisor will also be responsible for providing training and support for a small group of employees with a disability whilst overseeing their safety.
- Responsible for completing daily cleaning requirements at the Mt Gambier site.
- Daily use of cleaning equipment and chemicals as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ensuring the site is cleaned to a consistently high standard.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of setting up for meal and break times and clearing away afterwards.
- Assist with supporting and training employees
- Complete various administration work as requested.
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Michael Kamp, Production Manager on 8725 6088.