Cleaning Supervisor - Torrensville
Reporting to the Senior Supervisor, this position is responsible for the day-to-day cleaning requirements of site premises to consistently high standards. The Cleaning Supervisor will also be responsible for providing training and support for a small group of employees with a disability whilst overseeing their safety. This role is offered as a 12 month contract to cover maternity leave.
- Responsible for completing daily cleaning requirements as per contract and rosters requirements at several Bedford sites.
- Daily use of cleaning equipment and chemicals as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Assist in training employees as per their Individual Training Plans (ITPs) with assistance from the Personnel & Training Officer as required.
- Complete required documentation on employees with regards to their Individual Training Plans (ITPs) as required.
- Complete various administration work as requested.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings as required.
- Responsible for taking reasonable steps to follow all appropriate processes with regards to incidents, hazards and risks as well as respond to these in a timely way.
- Acquire and maintain work health and safety knowledge relevant to your workplace and understand all operations and associated hazards and risks.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Cleaner from a contract cleaning background. You will understand how to use all cleaning equipment and chemicals. You will be positive, well organized and possess the desire to support people with disability. You will enjoy leading teams, delivering excellent customer service and have strong interpersonal skills.
Sounds like you? We want to hear from you!
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Colleen Barrow, Senior Cleaning Supervisor on 8275 0369.