Client Service Representative (6-month contract)
Reporting into the Team Manager, Client Engagement, the Client Services Representative (CSR) has a business critical role responsible for engaging both existing and new customers in developing and implementing NDIS plans.
This role will manage the end to end process once a participant has an NDIS Plan. NDIS planning including engaging with prospective clients, meeting with Local Area Coordinators (LAC), the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) and families, promoting and selling our service offerings, through to final implementation including quoting, activity planning and ensuring all service agreement documentation is completed.
Long-term relationships are built on connection and trust so your ability to manage a portfolio with structure and accuracy and frequently review delivered services will be essential to ensuring Bedford helps our customers achieve their NDIS goals.
- Understanding of the new NDIS environment and the impact this has on participants and providers
- High level of communication, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Resilient and agile, ability to adapt to a changing work environment
- Have an affinity for the people with disability that Bedford supports and embrace the organizational values
How to apply:
To apply for this role, you will need to provide a cover letter outlining what you can bring into this role as well as a current and up to date Resume.
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Phill Ashby – Team Manager, Client Engagement on 0468 571 702. All enquires will be treated with confidence.
Applications close 12 May 2021.