Client Services Representative
We are seeking an individual with outstanding customer service, sales and account management skills, but above all else, someone who truly embraces Bedford’s values.
This role will manage the end-to-end process for new NDIS Participants (our clients), looking to engage Bedford to provide services that will help them achieve their personal and employment goals. The role will require you to have exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to adapt your style to ensure strong relationship development. Product knowledge will be paramount to your success, so your ability to advise our customers of our service offering that meets their goals is essential.
Long-term relationships are built on connection and trust so your ability to manage a portfolio with structure and accuracy and frequently review delivered services will be essential to ensuring Bedford helps our customers achieve their NDIS goals.
- An extensive knowledge and understanding about the NDIS.
- Demonstrated sales experience and an ability to succeed in a target driven environment.
- Excellent customer service skills with exceptional recall and an ability to maximise opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to adapt your style to ensure strong relationship development
- Clear written and verbal communication skills to ensure understanding by the customer.
- Strong administration and computer skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise competing demands and remain calm under pressure.
- Be comfortable with working autonomously within a truly ‘mobile’ office.
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Neil Buder, General Manager Client Management on 8275 0341.