Client Services Team Leader
The Client Services Team Leader will be responsible for providing leadership, mentoring, coaching and direction to the Residential Services Disability Support Worker (DSW) group. Working with the Manager, Residential Services you will work together to plan programs and the provision of direct support to participants.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Using a Case Management approach, mentor and support staff for all frontline service delivery to include the management of complex and significant issues involving the participants to reach appropriate and optimal outcomes, driven by a strong focus on personal centred service delivery model.
- Providing direct leadership, guidance, mentorship and performance management to the Residential Services Team to form a supportive team environment.
- Overseeing the provision of appropriate and effective SIL service delivery provision to meet good practice standards in line with the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework, while ensuring duty of care and risk management obligations are met.
- Support the Manager, Residential Services in driving the achievement of targets and objectives, in line with Bedford’s Strategic Plan.
To be successful in this role, you will also need to be team orientated, resilient, calm, innovative and people focused. You will also have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Certificate III or IV in Disability, Community Services (or equivalent) and/or extensive experience in the disability sector.
- Demonstrated experience in person-centred practice.
- Training, accreditation and previous experience in medication administration.
- Strong communication, both verbal & written, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience and sound understanding of sound knowledge of all things NDIS including the:
- NDIS Terms of Business (in relation to SIL);
- NDIS QA & Safeguarding Rules;
- NDIS Outcomes Framework;
- Implementation of NDIS plans
- NDIS Duty of Care, Privacy and Confidentiality requirements.
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Andrea Hall, (Manager, Residential Services) on (08) 8374 3074. All enquires will be treated in confidence.
To apply for this role, you will need to provide a cover letter outlining what you can bring into this role as well as a current and up to date resume.