Execute a strategic communications plan for a large-scale transformation project utilising a range of traditional and digital channels.
- Fixed term contract
- Part of the Transformation team
- Located in Panorama
Bedford changes the lives of people with disability by building capacity, independence, and wellbeing. We do this by providing a broad suite of NDIS support services including employment opportunities and social participation activities. We offer exceptional tailored services to meet individual goals, in the workplace and in the community. We build healthy relationships, foster skills to last a lifetime, and pride ourselves on providing hands-on support to plan all areas of our customer’s lives. Above all, we promote individual choice and control to empower people with disability to live fulfilled and happy lives.
About the Role:
This full time, 12-month fixed-term role is located at our Panorama site. It is focused on delivering consistent communications aligned to the master transformation plan to a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and execute a strategic communications plan
- Manage financial resources in line with project communications expenditure
- Provide advice and counsel to the transformation team
- Create and manage feedback mechanisms accessible to a diverse range of internal and external audiences
- Select and project manage external consultants
- Establish relationships to ensure effective distribution and collaboration
- Report on metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of communication tactics and activities
You will have proven experience in a role developing and delivering strategic transformation communications activities.
Other experience and qualities include
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications/Change Management
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Previous project management experience (desirable)
- Experience or knowledge of the Disability sector (desirable)
To access the Position Description for this role please visit the careers page of our website at https://bedfordgroup.com.au/careers.
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Sam Pons, Executive Manager, Transformation on 0426 613 987. All enquires will be treated in confidence.
Applications close 4th November 2021.