Disability Support Manager
About the Role:
This is a full time, permanent position located at our Wallaroo site and is responsible for providing leadership, mentoring, coaching, training, and direction to the centre-based Wallaroo Day Options staff. This role reports to the General Manager, Day Options and Community Access & Lifestyle and is responsible for providing leadership and advice to all direct reports.
- Mentor and coach staff.
- Oversee staff recruitment.
- Monitor service delivery in compliance with the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Framework.
- Facilitate team meetings and staff development opportunities.
- Continuous improvement.
- Consult with HR to manage and address personnel queries and issues.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver a high standard of services.
- Complete internal and external reporting.
- A minimum of a Certificate IV in Community Services (Disability) or equivalent is essential.
- Experience in the disability sector.
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate.
- Relevant clearances to work in the disability sector.
- Australian driver’s licence.
What's in it for you:
- Generous salary packaging up to $16,050 p/a
- The stability of a permanent position
- Work life balance with a regular set of working hours
- The opportunity to build your leaderships skills and progress your career
- Changing the lives of people with disability
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Stefanie Veitch, General Manager, Community Access & Lifestyle and Day Options on 0468 570 820. All enquires will be treated in confidence.
Applications close Sunday 12th September 2021.