Disability Support Worker
This rewarding, casual position is located in Wallaroo and is part of the Bedford Day Options team. As a part of this team you will be responsible for supporting our Clients to achieve their goals, encouraging them to dream, think outside the box and live their best life.
- Hands on training and skills identification
- Providing physical and emotional support and encouragement
- Supporting Day Options members to achieve their individual program plans
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external policies and standards
- Completing detailed reports and case notes using a computer or personal device
- Encouraging maximum independence and self determination
- Championing the delivery of the NDIS Practice Standards, NDIS Code of Conduct, as well as the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework
- Minimum Cert III in Individual Support – Disability or equivalent
- Disability sector clearance (DHS, DCSI or NDIS)
- National Police Clearance (no older than 6 months)
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Australian driver’s licence
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- A supportive team environment
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Continuous on the job training
- Generous salary packaging, up to $15,900 tax free per year
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Stefanie Veitch, General Manager, Community Access & Lifestyle and Day Options, on 0468 570 820. All enquires will be treated in confidence.
Applications close 10th October 2021.