Disability Support Worker (Port Lincoln)
We are seeking a Disability Support Worker to join our team in Port Lincoln.
- Supporting people with disability (including personal support) in centre based, home and community settings
- Administration of medication as required
- Providing hands-on training, including development of life skills to achieve quality outcomes
- Building effective working relationships with other staff, participants, families and carers
- Transporting participants to activities as required
Enquires regarding this role can be directed to Emma Krieg, Client Service Coordinator on 0488 974 254.