Disability Support Worker - Port Lincoln
This rewarding, casual position provides support to clients participating in the Bedford Day Options and Community Access and Lifestyle programs in Port Lincoln. As a part of this team you will be responsible for supporting our clients 1:1, 1:3 or 1:5 to achieve their goals, encouraging them to dream, helping them make the most of everyday.
- Hands on training and skills identification
- Providing physical and emotional support and encouragement
- Supporting clients to achieve their individual program plans
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external policies and standards
- Completing detailed reports and case notes using a computer or personal device
- Encouraging maximum independence and self determination
- Championing the delivery of the NDIS Practice Standards, NDIS Code of Conduct, as well as the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework
- Minimum Cert III in Individual Support – Disability or equivalent
- Disability sector clearance (DHS, DCSI or NDIS)
- National Police Clearance (no older than 6 months)
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Australian driver’s licence
What’s in it for you?
- The reward of seeing how Bedford changes the lives of people we support
- Access to EAP
- Generous salary sacrificing
- On the job training and development
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Emma Krieg, Client Services Coordinator on 0488 974 254. All enquires will be treated in confidence.
Applications close 5th September 2021.