Disability Support Workers - Port Pirie
- Supporting people with disability (including personal support) in centre based, home and community settings
- Administration of medication as required
- Providing hands-on training, including development of life skills to achieve quality outcomes
- Building effective working relationships with other staff, participants, families and carers
- Transporting participants to activities as required
- Certificate III in Individual Support - Disability or equivalent
- Current DCSI Child Related and/or Disability Clearance Certificate
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Current and Valid Driver's Licence
Successful candidates are required to be flexible and can take on shifts with varying hours. You will also need to be team orientated, resilient, calm, innovative and people focused. For the right candidate, the sky is the limit at Bedford.
NB: Only applicants with the current Essential Criteria (listed above) will be considered
Enquires regarding this role can be directed to Cathy MacDonald, Manager Day Options North on 08 8632 3370.