Disability Support Workers - Wallaroo
About the role
We are seeking two Disability Support Workers to join our team in Wallaroo.
- Supporting people with disability (including personal support) in centre based, home and community settings
- Administration of medication as required
- Providing hands-on training, including development of life skills to achieve quality outcomes
- Building effective working relationships with other staff, participants, families and carers
- Transporting participants to activities as required
- Certificate III in Individual Support - Disability or equivalent
- Current DCSI Child Related and/or Disability Clearance Certificate
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Current and Valid Driver's Licence
The successful candidates are required to be flexible and can take on shifts with varying hours. You will also need to be team orientated, resilient, calm, innovative and people focused. For the right candidate, the sky is the limit at Bedford.
NB: Only applicants with the current Essential Criteria (listed above) will be considered.
Enquires regarding this role can be directed to Simone Tilbury, Manager Day Options on 08 8821 3331.