Reporting to the National Accounts and Distribution Manager, this role is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the distribution of imports and exports for Bedford manufacturing. This role is also responsible for meeting required distribution deadlines, quality and safety standards and for providing effective leadership and management to a team of staff and supported employees.
- Manage all import and export requirements for the manufacturing team.
- Manage stock control with interstate and overseas 3PL and warehousing providers.
- Oversee and monitor production output in all designated work areas, including the allocation of staff and employees to ensure targets are maintained.
- Ensure daily orders are picked, packed and delivered in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct regular performance assessments with all direct reports, ensuring that performance and development goals are in place and effectively managed.
- Provide strong leadership and effective training to Supervisors and Supported Employees/Clients.
- Drive all WHS initiatives as per the Strategic Plan.
- Ensure all NCR’s and OFI’s identified through external audits, internal audits and housekeeping audits are completed in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the compliance and continuous improvement of accreditation systems, such as QA (ISO 9001:2015) and WHS (AS/NZS 4801).
The ideal candidate will have strong import and export experience, hands on understanding of distribution, stock control and MRP systems and possess supervisory and training experience in a distribution environment.
An innovative and organized approach is essential, coupled with a positive and empathic attitude towards people with a disability and the ability to be able to operate effectively in a fast paced, demanding environment.
If this sounds like you, we absolutely want to hear from you! For further enquires please contact Bryn Morgan on (08) 8275 0210.