Join the Bedford Facilities and Maintenance team providing industrial electrical services across 17 sites while mentoring an apprentice.
- Full time, permanent
- Monday to Friday, day shifts
- Generous salary packaging
Bedford changes the lives of people with disability by building capacity, independence, and wellbeing. We do this by providing a broad suite of NDIS support services including employment opportunities and social participation activities. We offer exceptional tailored services to meet individual goals, in the workplace and in the community. We build healthy relationships, foster skills to last a lifetime, and pride ourselves on providing hands-on support to plan all areas of our customer’s lives. Above all, we promote individual choice and control to empower people with disability to live fulfilled and happy lives.
About the Role:
- Located in Panorama
- Travel to other sites including regions when required
- One apprentice reporting to this role
- Working Monday to Friday
- All electrical duties from general building maintenance to industrial machinery
You will be a qualified and experienced Electrician with the ability to work on your own and provide support and mentorship to an apprentice.
Skills and qualifications needed include
- A-grade electrical licence
- Understanding of PLC operating systems and their maintenance
- Attention to detail
- Ability to complete thorough documentation
- Knowledge of WHS and SafeWork standards
- Driver’s licence
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Greg Small, Maintenance Manager on 0421 562 203. All enquires will be treated in confidence.
Please note – the successful applicant will be required to provide a current national police clearance no older than 6 months and an acceptable clearance to work in the Disability sector. The offer of employment will be subject to legal rights to work in Australia.