The Estimator role at Bedford reports to the Senior Estimator and is responsible for the end to end processing of both public and private tenders. The Estimator will also be required to liaise with clients, suppliers and subcontractors throughout the tender and project lifecycle.
- Completing, managing and lodging tenders/ quotations
- Calculating labour and material costs including quantity take-offs
- Managing quotes from subcontractors and suppliers
- Interpreting and understanding all relevant tender documentation
- Assisting with cost management and preparation of Variations of Contract
- Compiling tender response, including project methodology
- Basic administration including document control
- Acquiring and maintaining WHS knowledge relevant to the workplace
- Championing the delivery of the NDIS Practice Standards, NDIS Code of Conduct, and the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework
- Other duties as directed by the Senior Estimator or General Manager
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Previous estimator experience within the landscape or construction industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated planning and organisational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Project and Outlook).
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
- Current Driver’s License.
- National Police Clearance.
Applications close Thursday, 15th July 2021.