Estimator/ Contract Administrator
Reporting to the General Manager, Landscape Construction, the Estimator/Contracts Administrator is responsible for managing tenders and quotations for the landscaping construction services of APG. You will need to liaise professionally with clients, suppliers and subcontractors from estimating through to completion of project.
We will consider this role on both a full time and part time basis.
- Diligently complete, manage and lodge both public and private tenders and quotations.
- Work closely with the Senior Estimator to ensure all tenders are delivered on time and with the highest level of detail and quality.
- Calculate quantity take-offs and pricing from landscape construction plans.
- Obtain quotes from subcontractors and suppliers.
- Visit sites to assess ground conditions and obtain an overall understanding of the planned project.
- Identify tender opportunities and maintain strong relationships with existing customers.
- Create purchase orders for construction works.
- Handover of successful projects to the Construction team.
- Work closely with all team members to ensure the smooth day to day running of projects.
Essential Skills and Qualities:
- Previous experience in landscaping or building construction estimating (or in a similar role).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Project and Outlook.
- Experience in Adobe InDesign or Photoshop is advantageous but not essential.
- National Police clearance.
- Current Driver’s Licence.
What APG Offers You:
- Stability and growth.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- A great working culture in a supportive team environment.
- Generous salary packaging options to increase your net income
- Onsite cafeteria
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Jason O’Donohue, General Manager, Landscape Construction on 0434 183 164. All enquires will be treated in confidence.
To apply for this role, you will need to provide a cover letter outlining what you can bring into this role as well as a current and up to date Resume.