Events and Fundraising Specialist
About the Role:
Located at our Panorama site this Events and Fundraising Specialist role is responsible for the development, implementation, coordination, and management of Bedford’s calendar of events and expos including the Bedford Big BBQ. This is a strategic role involving collaboration across the organisation and with external stakeholders and is suited to an “outside of the box” thinker with a can-do attitude.
- End-to-end project management of events
- Coordinate fundraising initiatives
- Develop and maintain effective, collaborative, and strategic relationships across 19 business units
- Handle all fundraising and donor enquiries
- Travel between office locations and regions as required
- Work outside of business hours to deliver events when required
To be successful in this role you will have a positive, can-do attitude and previous experience delivering unique, creative, and innovative events. You will also have a solid understanding of the NFP sector. Other essential skills and qualities include:
- Knowledge of event and marketing planning
- Demonstrated experience in events, fundraising and/or marketing activities
- Relevant qualifications (desired)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Project management and organisational skills
What’s in it for you?
- Become part of a close-knit team of MarComs professionals
- Seeing how Bedford contributes to and changes the lives of people with disability
- Onsite barista and carparking
- Ongoing training support and career development
- Generous salary packaging, claim up to $15,900 tax free p/a
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity with Bedford please contact Vassil Malandris, Senior Manager, Media, Marketing and Communications on 0418 838 967. All enquiries will be treated in confidence.