Gardening Supervisor - Millicent
A Gardening Supervisor is required at our site in Millicent and will be responsible for assisting in the coordination, planning and execution of ground and landscape maintenance activities, and cardboard and refuse collection. This position is also responsible for supervising and supporting a team of people with disability in order to enhance their knowledge and skills.
- Coordinate the day to day organisation and operation of the Garden services, including keeping records of work in progress and work completed.
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships and contracts in relation to Garden services.
- Schedule and roster the workload in accordance with contract requirements.
- Provide monthly reports to the General Manager, Operations and Regional Enterprises Manager, including operational performance, WHS, audits, customer feedback and emerging issues or risks.
- Maintain the Garden service plant and repair equipment where required.
- Assist with the development, implementation and review of programmes to meet the needs of employees.
- Supervise, coach and support employees.
- Responsible for ensuring the safety of employees at all times.
- Undertake and assist with quality control, ensuring consistent high delivery service levels.
- Provide timely, positive and effective customer service.
- Responsible for overseeing and reporting/and or performing maintenance on gardening tools and equipment.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Gardener with a certificate in Horticulture or be willing to undertake any necessary training. You will be positive, well organized and possess the desire to support people with disability. You will enjoy leading teams, deliver excellent customer service and have strong interpersonal skills.
Sounds like you? We want to hear from you!
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Brett Chalmers, General Manager Operations and Regional Enterprises on 0427 427 846. All enquires will be treated in confidence.
A full South Australian driver’s licence is required for this position.