Reporting to the Senior Manager Marketing, Media and Communications, the Graphic Designer will provide creative design solutions for the organisation across print, electronic and digital, within deadline, to cost and to quality standards.
- Lay out documents, prepare marketing materials and promotional campaigns.
- Ensure adherence to brand style guide and templates with interpretation required for new executions.
- Effectively contribute to the development and management of the visual standards guide for the Bedford marketing collateral and publications for both print and online.
- Create compelling visual content for the Bedford website and online platforms as required, including managing and editing images for the Bedford and lottery websites.
- Roll out of the brand review to Bedford materials.
- Design print collateral that includes but not limited to annual report, publications, flyers, posters, appeal letters, lottery promotional materials and key fundraising campaigns.
- Design for digital and social media marketing (e.g. banners, tiles and ads).
Essential Skills and Qualities:
- Tertiary degree in a design related field and/or a combination of relevant post- secondary qualifications and experience in a design related field.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- A strong understanding of print design and production.
- Experience with photography and video is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to produce static and animated digital graphics for use within web application and online advertising campaigns
- Ability to follow brand requirements while remaining creative.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of products, in particular Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
An enthusiastic and exacting approach is essential, coupled with a positive and empathic attitude towards people with a disability and the ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, demanding environment.
If this sounds like you, we absolutely want to hear from you!
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Vassil Malandris, Senior Manager Marketing, Media and Communications on (08) 8275 0343. All enquires will be treated with confidence.