Human Resources Business Partner
- Flexible work arrangement, Part-Time and Hybrid negotiable
- Opportunity makes a difference to a new brand and create new culture
- Work alongside a supportive HR team in a tight-knit high performing culture
About GreenInc – a Bedford-backed social enterprise
We all want to be part of something bigger. It’s in our nature. It’s why at GreenInc we’re moving the earth to make a difference and removing barriers to employment for people with disability. Our large-scale landscape construction projects are creating new environments, sewing seeds and repurposing resources to pave the way for a brighter future for our workforce, the community and the environment.
Not only are we changing the landscapes across SA, we’re changing the landscape of employment opportunities. GreenInc is an inclusive environment - a place to work together, enjoy group success and build confidence and skills to deliver quality landscape construction and horticultural services.
GreenInc has grown out of APG (Adelaide Property and Gardens) which remains an integral supported employment offering at Bedford, with a focus on garden maintenance.
Backed by Bedford, GreenInc is one of three social enterprises that offers career pathways and a diverse range of open employment jobs and the opportunity to earn a full award wage. This significant investment and positive change will offer unprecedented choice for people with disability and continue to build on Bedford’s proud 75+ year history of inclusive employment.
How this role contributes to GreenInc’s future vision
GreenInc is a Bedford-owned social enterprise with annual turnover over 11 million, employing 50 team members at three locations – Totness, Edinburgh North and Panorama, allowing it to service large-scale projects across the metropolitan area.
Working closely with the General Manager to influence positive culture, innovative programs, and outcomes across the HR & P&C scope. Key to this role’s success is being able to positively influence outcomes through coaching and mentoring, combined with the ability to implement new methods and strategies aligned to project outcomes.
- Workforce planning identifying gaps in skills or talent and developing strategies to address those gaps
- Diagnose, design, develop and deliver quality upskilling solutions across all levels
- Manage all IR/ER matters, provide advice, support, and coach the managers spanning the entire employee life cycle
- Ensure correct application and compliance with industrial instruments
- Work closely with the recruitment team to ensure that the recruitment and selection process aligns with strategic needs and attract quality talent
- Travel to multiple sites within Adelaide hills and metropolitan area
How you contribute to GreenInc’s future vision
You are a highly experienced generalist HR professional; you can confidently work in a fast-paced environment, your flexibility and resolve will be second to none; with excellent communication and rapport building skills.
Essential skills and qualities include:
- Qualification in Human Resources, Employment Law, Training, or similar fields, or relevant work experience
- Highly skilled in interpreting modern awards, and legislation
- Proven experience in learning and upskilling planning projects
- Experienced in construction industry is highly regarded
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving abilities
For this role the following documents must be provided prior to a formal offer of employment with GreenInc.
- A National Police Clearance (no older than six months)
- Driver’s licence
- Evidence of right to work in Australia
What’s in it for you?
- FT, PT, hybrid and flexible work arrangements negotiable
- Supportive culture and work alongside skilled and knowledgeable HR, IR, and WHS team
- Access to generous salary packaging, up to $15,900 tax free p/a
- Be part of the organisation makes impact to the community
- Business cars available for traveling between sites
- Free onsite parking
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity please contact Jason O Donohue, GreenInc General Manager on 0434 183 164 for a confidential discussion.
Applications close on 10th March 2024.
GreenInc reserves the right to close applications prior to this date.Apply Now Here!
At GreenInc, we believe in fostering a diverse, accepting, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from individuals of all genders, as well as from First Nations people and those with disabilities. If you require any adjustments to support your application or the recruitment process, please don't hesitate to contact Recruitment on 08 8116 2148 or via email at email@example.com. We're committed to fostering a welcoming and supportive environment for all candidates, and we look forward to hearing from you.