Injury Management/ Return to Work Advisor
About the Role:
This 12-month maternity leave contract is responsible for developing and administering Bedford’s injury management and Return to Work frameworks and processes to ensure best practice standards are achieved in line with relevant legislation. Proposed to be based at the Panorama site; there is also flexibility to work from any of Bedford’s 8 metropolitan sites and the option to work from home. The position offers autonomy and flexibility in a rewarding environment involving direct contact with Bedford’s supported employees, their families and allied health.
- Injury management advice and support
- Government- related reporting
- Working and communicating with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Administration of Injury Management matters
- Mentoring, guidance, and advice
- RTW scheduling and coordination
- Contributing to continuous improvement
- Development and delivery of training material relating to QHSE systems
- End of month and annual reporting
As an autonomous role reporting to the WHS & QA Manager, this role requires a person with previous Injury Management and RTW experience, keen attention to detail, who enjoys a fast-paced, high volume environment. Applicants must hold a Return to Work Coordinator certificate.
Other skills and qualifications include:
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proactive and solutions oriented
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong administration experience and organisation
- Current driver’s licence
What’s in it for you?
- Salary packaging, up to $15,900 p/a
- Onsite canteen and barista made coffee
- Access to EAP
- Onsite parking
- All tools of trade supplied, including access to a Bedford pool vehicle
- Professional development programs
- Staff recognition programs
- Seeing first-hand how Bedford changes the lives of people living with disability
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity with the Bedford please contact Barbara Karabatsos, WHS & QA Manager on 0401 124 655. All enquiries will be treated in confidence.