IT Service Desk Lead
Reporting to the ICT Service Solutions Manager, this role is responsible for leading the IT Service Desk team to ensure a consistent, positive support experience and customer satisfaction across all Bedford sites.
- Oversee the day to day operation of the IT Service Desk Team by monitoring and managing the team’s performance by ensuring objectives are clearly understood.
- Coach, advise, develop and support the IT Customer Service Officer.
- Assist the team to reach effective resolution of customer service requests, incidents, calls and interactions whilst always maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction, and act as a point of escalation.
- Assist the ICT Service Solutions Manager to develop and improve effective support processes, procedures, work instructions and documentation accordingly to improve service delivery.
- Create, maintain and update knowledge base articles.
- Configure, deploy, support and maintain end user hardware & software (level 1/2).
- Configure, deploy and support telephony services.
- Assist with the purchasing IT assets.
- Provide administrative support for the IT department.
- Communicate IT related matters with the IT department and the wider business.
Key Challenges in this role will include:
- Operating in a complex environment, with multiple stakeholders.
- Managing competing priorities and customer expectations.
- Meeting IT Service Desk KPI’s.
- Committing to the continuous improvement of business processes and activities.
- Previous experience working in a similar position.
- Excellent problem and troubleshooting skills.
- An excellent understanding of systems and processes.
- Good technical knowledge of computer hardware, Windows, networking, mobile devices, business applications & telephony.
- A current driver’s licence.
- Must possess a current National Police Clearance Certificate.
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Zak Fleming (IT Service Solutions Manager) on (08) 8275 0350. All enquiries will be treated with confidence.