Landscape/ Civil Works Machine Operator
This full time, permanent role is part of the APG landscape construction team and works across the Southern suburbs and Hills district. The role reports to the Southern Operations Manager and plays a key role in the installation and completion of commercial landscape projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Landscape construction, earthworks, and excavation
- Operation, set up and fault finding of civil works machinery
- Preventative maintenance on tools and equipment
- Guidance, assistance, and training of supported employees when required
- WHS reporting according to Bedford policies
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- A qualification in Horticulture/Landscaping is desirable
- Current MR Driver’s licence
- Excavator and Skid Steer licence
- White Card
- First Aid certificate
What’s in it for you?
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Generous salary packaging, ability to claim up to $16,050 tax free each year
- Bedford Employee Recognition Program
- Stable full time, permanent employment
Applications close 12th September 2021.