Manager Day Options, Whyalla
Reporting to the General Manager Community Access and Lifestyle, this role will lead and supervise staff to ensure the delivery of a quality and innovative Day Options services all to current and future clients, ensuring that client NDIS Service Agreements are met.
- Plan, coordinate and oversee client activities in line with clients’ goals, Individual Program Plans and NDIS goals.
- Develop individual Service Agreements in line with the NDIS Price Guide ensuring that all delivered supports and services are captured and processed through Bedford’s internal billing processes.
- Provide the best possible opportunities for meaningful participation and development in a warm, friendly and fun environment for our clients.
- Coach, advise, develop and support the Whyalla Day Options staff to achieve the requirements of their role and support their growth and development.
- Plan and facilitate regular and effective team meetings and staff professional development opportunities.
- Develop and monitor staff rosters according to agreed services as outlined in NDIS plans, service budget and leave coverage.
- Ensure client, staff and service successes and achievements are recognised and appropriately celebrated.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is provided in a proactive, effective and efficient manner, with a client centric approach.
- Liaise, negotiate and communicate effectively with clients, their families/carers Government agencies, other service providers and other internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful member outcomes.
- Investigate and follow up on opportunities to expand current services offerings to existing and new clients.
- Complete all internal and external reporting and documentation requirements in line with the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework.
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor of Disability and Developmental Education or equivalent degree, along with experience of at least 5 years working in the Disability or Community Sector in a leadership role.
Effective and efficient decision making along with problem solving and conflict management skills enabling the development of positive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders is also essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the development of its people. If you are an effective communicator with the relevant experience, we encourage you to apply.
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Rachael Griffiths, General Manager Day Options and Community Access and Lifestyle on 0435 690 432. All enquires will be treated in confidence.