People & Culture Coordinator
This position located at Bedford's Panorama site is being offered as a full-time, maternity leave contract for a period of 12-months. It is responsible for a broad range of administrative tasks across the entire employee life cycle. Reporting to the General Manager of People and Culture this role works closely with and provides support to all members of the People and Culture team.
- Providing advice and support across a broad range of P&C activities
- HR records management and compliance audits
- Document preparation to support recruitment and onboarding
- Compiling workforce and compliance data to produce reports
- Managing invoicing and purchase orders related to P&C
- Managing enquiries and supporting the use of systems including Skytrust and the Bedford Recognition program
- Other administrative duties and projects as directed by the GM P&C
To be successful in this role you will be able to work effectively within a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment. You will have the ability to take direction as well as use well developed initiative and judgment. You will possess strong attention to detail, organisational, and time management skills.
- Other desired skills and knowledge include
- Qualifications in HR, Business, Commercial, Psychology or equivalent
- General administration including reporting and document management
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Previous experience in the Disability sector or understanding of the NDIS
What’s in it for you?
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- Opportunity to broaden skills and knowledge across multiple HR functions
- Access to EAP
- Access to generous salary packaging up to $16,050
- Onsite canteen with ‘Cheap Tuesdays’
- Onsite barista
- A gift on your birthday
- Recognition through the Bedford Rockstars program
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity with Bedford please contact Suzanne Cannon, Human Resources Manager on 0468 571 690. All enquiries will be treated in confidence.