We are currently seeking two Production Workers who are passionate about supporting people with disability to achieve their goals in the workplace.
As a valued member of our Packaging team, you will be responsible for the set up and operation of machinery and equipment to perform processing operations, utilising production of parts, assemblies and complete units.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring production quality meets customer requirements and is in accordance with quality standards, complying with accreditation systems
- Ensuring work meets or exceeds standards whilst identifying and implementing ways to make job tasks or processes more efficient
- Maintaining production levels as per schedule
- Operating machinery as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Driving duties such as deliveries, pick-ups and general errands, using packaging vehicles
- Detecting malfunctions through maintaining close monitoring of machinery control indicators, dials and gauges
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the general work area and machinery
- Leading, supporting, and assisting in the supervision of Supported Employees in their roles to contribute to overall organisation success
You will have the following essential skills and qualifications:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and the ability to prioritise.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and highly demanding environment
- Ability to work at other sites, as and when required
- Experienced in the operation of machinery equipment including flow wrappers, shrink wrappers and VFFS/weigher
- Forklift licence (desirable)
- Truck license (desirable)
- HACCP knowledge
As someone who is passionate about supporting people with disability to achieve their goals, you will be an excellent communicator who will build strong working relationship with internal stakeholders across all Packaging sites. All of this helps to ensure we provide the best opportunities to make a difference as well as change lives.
This is a full-time role; if you are customer focused, outcomes driven and hardworking, this is a role for you!
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Lee Greenham, Packaging Site Supervisor on 0421 583 242. All enquires will be treated with confidence.
Applications close Monday May 31st, 2021.