Explore your desire to help others with the next step in your career in a friendly and respectful team environment at our Panorama site.
- No previous production experience necessary
- Entry-level role
- A rewarding environment, working alongside people with disability
Bedford changes the lives of people with disability by building capacity, independence, and wellbeing. We do this by providing a broad suite of NDIS support services including employment opportunities and social participation activities. We offer exceptional tailored services to meet individual goals in the workplace and in the community. We build healthy relationships, foster skills to last a lifetime, and pride ourselves on providing hands-on support to plan all areas of our clients’ lives. Above all, we promote individual choice and control to empower people with disability to live fulfilled and happy lives.
A casual position based at our Panorama site working on the production and packaging line for a dehydrated fruit product.
- Preparing the fruit for dehydration
- Collecting the product in preparation for packaging
- Quality control
- Packaging the end product
- Ensuring Work Health & Safety at all times
You will have a desire to support people with disability to achieve their goals while working in a friendly and respectful environment.
You will be:
- Enjoy working with others
What you need:
If you are successful for this role you must provide the following:
- National Police Clearance (no older than 6 months)
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Evidence of vaccination with a TSA approved COVID 19 vaccine
- Evidence of right to work in Australia
This role may also be subject to a pre-employment medical.
What’s in it for you?
- Day shifts only
- On the job training
- Fun, laidback environment
- Onsite parking
- An opportunity to see how Bedford changes the lives of people with disability
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Debby Chung, Recruitment Support Officer on 8116 2148. All enquires will be treated with confidence.
Applications close Thursday 16th December 2021.