These 2 permanent production worker roles are based at our Torrensville and Elizabeth sites. We are looking for people who have experience in a production environment and are passionate about supporting people with disability to achieve their goals in the workplace. These roles may also require travel to our other production sites including Panorama.
As a valued member of our Packaging team, you will be responsible for the set up and operation of machinery and equipment to perform processing operations, utilising production of parts, assemblies, and complete units.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring production quality meets customer requirements and is in accordance with quality standards, complying with accreditation systems.
- Ensuring work meets or exceeds standards whilst identifying and implementing ways to make job tasks or processes more efficient.
- Maintaining production levels as per schedule.
- Setting up and operating machinery as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Performing basic fault finding and preventative maintenance.
- Driving duties such as deliveries, pick-ups and general errands, using packaging vehicles.
- Detecting malfunctions through maintaining close monitoring of machinery control indicators, dials and gauges.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the general work area and machinery.
- Supporting and assisting in the supervision of Supported Employees in their roles to contribute to overall organisation success.
As someone who is passionate about supporting people with disability to achieve their goals, you will be an excellent communicator who will build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders across all packaging sites. You will be mechanically minded and experienced in the operation of machinery equipment with a genuine desire to make a difference and change lives.
You will have the following essential skills and qualifications;
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and highly demanding environment.
- Ability to travel to and work at other sites, when required.
- Forklift licence.
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Lee Greenham, Packaging Site Supervisor on 0421 583 242. All enquires will be treated with confidence.
Applications close Tuesday 20th July 2021.