Provide effective and efficient processes and systems for the second phase of implementation of Dynamics into our commercial operations.
- 24-month Fixed Term Contract
- Operations focused
- Located in Panorama
Bedford changes the lives of people with disability by building capacity, independence, and wellbeing. We do this by providing a broad suite of NDIS support services including employment opportunities and social participation activities. We offer exceptional tailored services to meet individual goals, in the workplace and in the community. We build healthy relationships, foster skills to last a lifetime, and pride ourselves on providing hands-on support to plan all areas of our customer’s lives. Above all, we promote individual choice and control to empower people with disability to live fulfilled and happy lives.
About the Role:
Working as part of the Bedford Transformation team this role is located at our Panorama site and reports to the General Manager, Transformation, Bedford Social Supply Chain. Joining the team for the second phase of implementation of Dynamics, the objectives of the initiative are to provide efficient and effective processes and systems to the recently restructured commercial operations business unit.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to ensure project deliverables
- Use an operationally focused approach to create processes
- Take business functions and translate them into systems
- Deliver projects on time, within scope and budget
As an experienced Project Manager, you will have a strong track record of delivering multiple projects using extensive knowledge of project methodologies. You will have excellent stakeholder management with a proven ability to manage up and down.
Other highly desired skills include
- Understanding of transformation
- Strong functional experience
- Experience in implementation of Microsoft Dynamics
- Supplier/ vendor management experience
- Understanding of Fintech principles
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Ellisha Tonkin, Recruitment Advisor on 08 8275 0204. All enquires will be treated in confidence.
Applications close 11th November 2021.