Project Manager - Operations
Play a pivotal role in the reconfiguration of operations, enabling Bedford to move towards its future state.
- Fixed term contract
- Part of the committed business improvement team
- Located in Panorama
Bedford changes the lives of people with disability by building capacity, independence, and wellbeing. We do this by providing a broad suite of NDIS support services including employment opportunities and social participation activities. We offer exceptional tailored services to meet individual goals, in the workplace and in the community. We build healthy relationships, foster skills to last a lifetime and pride ourselves on providing hands-on support to plan all areas of our customers’ lives. Above all, we promote individual choice and control to empower people with disability to live fulfilled and happy lives.
About the Role:
Located at the Panorama site, this fixed term contract (between 18-24 months) reports to the General Manager, Business Improvement. This is a business-critical role to assist in the growth and development of Bedford, helping to achieve the goal of providing innovative and meaningful career and development opportunities to people with disability.
- Manage stakeholder relationships to ensure project deliverables.
- Set up and manage steering committees and site meetings.
- Ensure all changes are clearly communicated to staff, clients, and customers.
- Develop business cases for new operations.
- Operate collaboratively across the business to ensure Bedford’s future operations are strategically configured and set up for success.
- Supplier and contractor management.
As an experienced Project Manager, you will have demonstrated experience managing projects related to site movements, fit-outs, installation, decommissioning or construction.
You will also
- Be commercially astute.
- Understand the importance of industrial relations and communication.
- Confident using project management methods, tools, and reporting models
- Familiar with design methods and operational workflows
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant discipline or equivalent experience
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a role that genuinely contributes to the lives of people with disability
- Up to $15,900 p/a tax free
- Onsite parking
- Onsite café including barista
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Ellisha Tonkin, Recruitment Advisor on 08 8275 0204. All enquires will be treated in confidence.
Applications close 17th November 2021.