Quality Assurance Advisor - Panorama
Reporting to the Risk and Compliance Officer, this role is responsible for undertaking activities to ensure that the Quality Management System, HACCP, Quality Assurance and continuous improvement systems are followed. Working closely with Managers, Supervisors and Staff to achieve quality outcomes, acting as a resource and advisor on quality and compliance issues to eliminate/reduce risk.
- Review existing QA processes and practices, ensuring alignment with relevant standards
- Undertake audits and performance improvement reviews ensuring compliance with required standards and continual improvement
- Assist with, coordinate and/or develop internal audit programs, maintain schedule, key stakeholder communication and report on outcomes
- Follow up audits / reports to ensure completion in a timely manner and audit objectives have been meet
- Ensure shortfalls are investigated, reported and corrective action implemented to eliminate further occurrence
- Assist with appropriate root cause analysis for identified issues
- Identify risk and non-compliance across the business, following reporting protocols within Skytrust and follow up actions
- Build and maintain working relationship with internal and external key stakeholders to achieve quality outcomes for the business, adherence to quality and raised awareness
- Ensure company policies and procedures remain current, updated in a timely manner and communicated appropriately
- Maintain and update the Quality Management System
- Provide quality and compliance guidance and advice to business units
This role will suit an individual with a natural affinity for the people with disability whom Bedford support. You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, build strong working relationships and possess excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Previous experience as a Quality Advisor or similar position within a diverse organisation
- Experience in leading Quality Management Systems and Standards, including undertaking internal audits, report writing and contributing to improved business practices
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge in MS Office
- Previous experience in Risk Managemen
- Qualification in Quality, Safety or similar discipline is desired
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Clare Coombs, Recruitment Advisor on 8275 0238. All enquires will be treated in confidence.