Quality Assurance Advisor
Working as part of the WHS and QA team, this role reports to the WHS and QA Manager at our Panorama site. The Quality Assurance Advisor focuses on activities surrounding the Quality Management System, HACCP, Quality Assurance and continuous improvement while acting as a resource and advisor to eliminate/reduce risk.
- Reviewing existing QA processes and practices
- Auditing performance and continuous improvement
- Ensuring shortfalls are investigated, reported and corrected
- Assisting in root cause analysis
- Identifying and monitoring risk and non-compliance
- Ensuring policy and procedure functions are maintained
- Understanding and interpreting WHS operations
- Contributing to achievement of objectives and targets within the WHS & QA Strategic Plan
- Championing and complying with the NDIS Practice Standards, NDIS Code of Conduct, as well as the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework
The QA Advisor role is suited to an individual with previous experience leading Quality Management Systems and Standards within a diverse and evolving organisation, with the ability to coach, advise, develop and support all levels of staff regarding compliance requirements.
You will also have;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Previous experience in internal auditing, report writing and Risk Management
- A relevant qualification in Quality and Safety or a similar discipline (desired)
- A current driver’s licence
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity with the Bedford Group please contact Barbara Karabatsos, WHS & QA Manager on 0401 124 655. All enquiries will be treated in confidence.