This newly created position is located at our Panorama site, reporting to the Sales Manager, Packaging. The Sales Support assists in supporting the day-to-day activities of the sales team, helping to build and maintain key relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Qualifying and directing enquiries
- Preparing paperwork and quotes for customers
- Communicating proactively with clients
- Generating reports to provide to the sales team
- Providing administrative support
- Coordinating the progression of opportunities through the sales funnel
- Supplying samples and costing sheets to sites
- Implementing sales support processes
- Updating the sales quotation register
- Following legislative health and safety requirements and Bedford policies and procedures
- Performing any other duties within scope as required
The successful candidate for this role will be values driven and work with integrity. They will be able to work effectively as part of a team, providing professional and proactive communication at all levels.
Key attributes include the ability to:
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Build effective work relationships
- Organise and prioritise workloads according to changing demands
- Identify and engage in opportunities for continuous improvement
- Show resilience, patience, and fortitude in challenging situations
- Analyse and problem solve in time-pressured situations
- Proven, recent experience in a sales/customer service position
- Intermediate to advanced capability in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
How to apply:
To apply for this role, you will need to provide a cover letter outlining what you can bring into this role as well as a current and up to date Resume.
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact David Green, Sales Manager, Packaging on 0473 577 529. All enquires will be treated with confidence.
Applications close Wednesday 21st July, 2021.